Request More Information
Complete the request form below to learn more about online programs:
Informing Today. Transforming Tomorrow.
Introducing APHAs Participation with Benedictine Universitys Collegiate Partnership Program
About Benedictines Master of Public Health (MPH) Program
- Accredited by the Council on Education for Public Health (CEPH)
- Choose from four areas of focus – each of which leads to a graduate certificate in addition to your masters
- Health Education & Promotion
- Health Management & Policy
- Emergency Preparedness
- Three dual degree offerings allow you to earn two masters degrees in less time than earning each individually
- Dual MBA/MPH
- Dual MS in Management/MPH
- Dual MS in Nutrition & Wellness/MPH
- GRE waiver available for students who qualify
- Tuition award worth up to $4,000 on select online degree programs for students who qualify
About Benedictine University
Year Benedictine was founded
Total active alumni
Years of academic excellence
Students around the world
- Lisle, Illinois
- Springfield, Illinois
- Mesa, Arizona
- Naperville, Illinois
- 42 additional class sites in Illinois
Online Student Snapshot
- 90.9 percent of graduates are very satisfied or satisfied with their overall experience as an online student at Benedictine.
- They spend an average of 11 to 20 hours per week on coursework.
- About 84 percent of online Benedictine graduates work full-time.
To learn more about Benedictine University and its degree programs, complete the form to the right, or click on the degree listed to the left.